Invisalign® clear aligners can straighten your teeth and provide benefits that affect more than just your smile. With a straighter smile, you will have more confidence, improved dental health, and will be free to do more of the activities you love.
Invisalign clear aligners in Flower Mound, Texas, are a top-tier solution for your orthodontic needs. The clear aligner trays are designed to deliver the straightening results that you want in a safe and efficient way. Read on to familiarize yourself with what Invisalign treatment is and why millions of users have used it to transform their smiles.
- Avoiding Mail-Order Aligners
- FREE Invisalign® Consultation
- How Invisalign® Clear Aligners Work
- Invisalign® FAQ
- Invisalign® for Teens
- What Is Accelerated Orthodontics?
What Is Invisalign Treatment?
Invisalign treatment is a proven, effective method of teeth straightening that uses smooth dental aligners rather than the metal wires and brackets of traditional braces. These aligners are transparent, so you won’t have to worry about your braces standing out when you smile or in photos.
The Invisalign treatment gradually shifts your teeth into a straighter position by using multiple aligners over time. These aligners are smooth and comfortable, so you won’t have to worry about your cheeks or tongue being poked by wires or brackets.
Why Would People Use Invisalign Clear Aligners?
Invisalign clear aligners are an alternative to traditional metal braces that patients will wear for the majority of the day and night. These aligners will gradually shift and reposition your teeth to help you obtain your optimal smile.
The aligners are created by using 3D scans of your mouth taken by our dentists. We can have the aligners delivered to you in a series, or you can come pick them up from our office.
There are countless reasons why our patients have come to love and trust the Invisalign treatment. Some of them include:
- Noticeability: Invisalign aligner trays are designed to be invisible and blend in seamlessly with your teeth. You no longer have to be self-conscious about what people will think of braces. This can be a relief at any age but may be especially useful with teenagers.
- Faster Treatment: You can complete your treatment in as little as 90–120 days with the Invisalign acceleration process. This treatment time varies by patient, but the average time for our patient’s treatment is usually much less than traditional braces
- Reliability: The Invisalign treatment process is credible and backed up by the latest science. The Invisalign process doesn’t take any shortcuts and is always overseen by dental professionals. With Invisalign clear aligners, you’ll always know that you’re getting excellent dental treatment.
- Peace of Mind: The Invisalign treatment comes with a lot less hassle than traditional orthodontia because you don’t have to come into the office to have your braces tightened every couple of weeks. This saves you time during your busy day and frees up your schedule.
- Flexibility: If you play sports or band instruments, you don’t have to worry about cutting your cheek or lips on these smooth aligners. Foodies will also benefit because they can simply remove the aligners when they are eating instead of cutting hard or sticky foods from their diet.
How Invisalign Technology Works
Invisalign clear aligner technology works in a series of stages:
- At your first visit, we will use our iTero® digital scanner to take a detailed 3D scan of your mouth so your aligners can be as precise and accurate as possible.
- We will design a treatment plan based around your unique situation and send the impressions off to our lab to be designed
- You will come into our office to pick up your aligners after they arrive, although we can also send them to you in the mail. We will instruct you on how to wear them.
- We will schedule periodic appointments to make sure that everything is going according to plan and will always be available for any questions that you may have.
Schedule Your Free Invisalign Consultation Today
We’ve put together a series of pages on our website to answer questions that patients commonly have about the Invisalign treatment.
At Smiles Family Dental, we also offer a FREE Invisalign consultation to all of our patients. This consultation comes with no obligations or expectations — we want you to have the ability to make a wise investment in your oral health, and we think that the technology speaks for itself.
Call us today at 972-346-1100 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Angelie Zamora, Dr. Nick Cobb or Dr. Ruasha Shrestha. We’ll show you how Invisalign aligners can work for your smile and answer any questions that you have!