Infection control and sterilization have always been a high priority here at Smiles Family Dental. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our team has adopted a number of additional safety measures to help ensure that our office remains a safe and healthy environment for you. These measures include:
- IQAir HealthPro HyperHEPA filtration system — This air filtration system works with 99.5% total system efficiency to remove harmful ultrafine particles (including particles 10 times smaller than a virus!) to make our office a safe environment and promote your health.
- Extraoral dental suction systems — This system removes droplets and aerosols effectively, highly reducing the risk of infection and keeping the air in our office clean. It also prevents aerosols from traveling outside the operatory.
- Daily screenings and temperature checks for our staff
- Pre-appointment screenings for all our patients
- Mobile check-in process — This minimizes the building occupancy and helps maintain social distancing requirements.
- In-office laundry for staff uniforms
- Additional PPE for all staff members
- Frequent disinfection of all surfaces in our office
All safety measures went into effect in March 2020, and we are constantly evaluating these protocols to ensure they remain up to date and effective.
Contact our office today at 972-346-1100 to learn more about our COVID-19 safety measures in Flower Mound, Texas, and schedule an appointment with our experienced dentists, Dr. Angelie Zamora, Dr. Rebecca Kim and Dr. Britany Jenkins. Your health and safety are our top priority!