While we hope you never find yourself in a dental emergency, our dentists will support you even in the most difficult of circumstances. The most stressful part of any emergency is not knowing where to go or what to do next, but our patients will always have someone to turn to in any kind of dental emergency in Flower Mound, Texas.
If you find yourself in a situation where a tooth has been knocked out, chipped or come loose, don’t hesitate to give us a call immediately at 972-346-1100. Anything that’s causing you stress in your smile is worth calling us about!
What Kinds of Emergencies Do You Cover?
We know that life can be unpredictable and that all sorts of accidents can happen. In the face of an emergency, you want to be able to count on an experienced dental professional to take immediate action to fix the problem. Smiles Family Dental has an experienced, professional team that you can count on.
These are just a few of the emergencies that we can help you with:
- Persistent Toothache. This can be a sign of tooth decay or infection. We will diagnose the problem and take appropriate action as quickly as possible so you can return to your life without the stress of tooth pain.
- Abscessed Tooth. An abscess is a pocket of pus that can build up as a result of a cavity and can cause excruciating pain. This is a medical emergency that requires our immediate attention.
- Knocked-Out Tooth. If you’ve lost a permanent tooth, make sure that you see us immediately in order to avoid further complications. If you still have the tooth, place it in saline or milk in order to best preserve it.
- Chipped or Broken Teeth. If you’ve badly chipped or broken a tooth, we can use crowns to strengthen the structural integrity of your tooth or veneers to fix gaps or chips. We can quickly solve these dental emergencies with natural-looking solutions.
- Root Canal Treatment. In some cases, severe tooth pain might indicate the need for root canal treatment. We can perform fast, effective root canal treatment to bring almost immediate pain relief and improved dental health.
- Chipped or Cracked Crowns and Fillings. Crowns and fillings protect your teeth from further damage. When they are compromised, your teeth are put in jeopardy. We can quickly restore your dental work and protect your teeth again.
- Dry Socket. Dry sockets can occur after a tooth has been lost or extracted and can cause persistent aching and throbbing. If you are experiencing dry socket, we can apply medicated gel to numb the pain or prescribe medication for immediate pain relief.
Our emergency services are not limited to the conditions listed above. If you feel as though what you’re experiencing is a dental emergency, call us! We can provide prompt, professional advice on how to handle any dental condition you might be experiencing.
What Should I Do if I Have an Emergency?
Call us immediately if you’re experiencing a dental emergency. We try to see all emergency patients the day that they call. The quicker we see you, the quicker we will be able to restore your smile and eliminate any dental pain.
While you wait to receive your professional treatment, stay calm and take steps to reduce any pain you might be experiencing. Cold compresses or over-the-counter pain medication can reduce pain and swelling, and gauze or other clean, absorbent materials can reduce bleeding.
When you come into our office, our dentists will act quickly to diagnose the problem and take decisive action to resolve it. You can relax knowing that your oral health is in the hands of competent professionals who have your best interests in mind.
You Can Rely on Us for Your Emergency Dental Needs
At Smiles Family Dental, we have decades of experience serving our patients, and we are committed to helping you during emergency situations.
If you find yourself in a crisis that needs immediate attention, the most important thing that you can do is give Drs. Angelie Zamora, Pauline Nguyen and Jennifer Mink a call. We take your health very seriously and will offer prompt, expert care. Our dentists will do everything that we can to make sure that we safeguard your beautiful smile and help you return to doing what you love most.