As a busy person, you expect quick results without sacrificing quality. At Smiles Family Dental, Drs. Angelie Zamora, Nick Cobb and Ruasha Shrestha understand this dynamic, which is why they use the latest accelerated orthodontics technology to straighten your teeth.
We’ve covered many of the other benefits of Invisalign® clear aligners in our overview page, but here we want to take a minute to talk about how we can combine Invisalign aligners with accelerated orthodontics to give you a beautifully straight smile in an incredibly short amount of time.
Invisalign Acceleration Explained
Thanks to modern dental technology, we can give you straight teeth in as little as 90–120 days. This is done by using the FDA-approved Propel® system. Propel is used to create micro-osteo perforations in your gums. These perforations (tiny pinpricks) increase the blood flow to your bones, which allows them to move more quickly, accelerating shifting during the straightening process.
These micro-osteo perforations are extremely small holes which are strategically placed in between your teeth. The number and location of these tiny holes will depend on your teeth and oral structure, and your dentist will use highly precise tools to make sure your Propel treatment is just right for your teeth and bone structure.
This method naturally stimulates the bone and dramatically increases the rate of healthy bone growth and movement. This means faster, easier teeth straightening. When you pair the Propel tool with your Invisalign treatment, you’ll be able to get a safe smile in no time at all.
The Invisalign Acceleration Process
Here are the steps that we follow to combine accelerated orthodontics with our Invisalign process at Smiles Family Dental:
- Digital Scan: We perform a comprehensive 3D scan of your teeth so that we have a detailed, thorough understanding of their positioning.
- Oral Exam: During your oral exam, we will check the bone structure underneath your gums so that we can determine whether you are a good candidate for accelerated orthodontics.
- Explanation: Before beginning the treatment, we will explain the process in detail and answer any questions that you have about what to expect.
- Local Anesthesia: We will begin the treatment process by numbing your mouth to make sure that your experience is comfortable and pain-free.
- Propel Treatment: We will put pinhole treatments around your teeth with the Propel tool. The Propel tool stimulates bone growth and movement and enables the acceleration process.
The Propel process has a proven history of success and pairs well with Invisalign treatment. When you choose Invisalign clear aligners with acceleration, you will get the same quality results that Invisalign treatment is known for paired with the FDA-approved acceleration process.
Breaking Down the Benefits of Acceleration
We have many patients that have wanted to change their smile in the past but were intimidated by how long the process might take. The Invisalign clear aligners acceleration process can serve as a major confidence boost, because you can start the process knowing that your straighter, more beautiful smile is just a few months away.
Here is a list of just a few of the benefits accelerated orthodontics can provide:
- By using the Propel tool, we can speed the movement of your teeth by 50 to 60 percent.
- The Propel tool is gentle and non-invasive, which means faster recovery for our patients.
- You can plan to have a straighter smile at your next job interview, wedding, or reunion.
- You’ll spend significantly less time wearing and caring for aligners.
- Straighter teeth are easier to care for. Reduce your risk of plaque and buildup sooner.
- You won’t have to wait to start enjoying the self-confidence benefits of a straighter smile.
Thanks to accelerated orthodontics and the advantages of the Propel tool, you can enjoy the same benefits that you would receive with regular Invisalign treatment, but on a much shorter time frame.
See What Accelerated Invisalign Treatment Can Do for You!
We are eager to meet you and show you what we can do to transform your smile. At Smiles Family Dental, we offer free Invisalign consultations so that you can thoroughly understand how Invisalign acceleration works.
Orthodontic acceleration in Flower Mound, Texas, is a safe, effective dental tool, and it can help your Invisalign aligners to swiftly realign your teeth and give you the smile you deserve in less time.
Call our office today at 972-346-1100 to schedule your free Invisalign consultation with our dentists!